- 500 Grams Bacon / Bell pepper
- 200 Grams Chopped onion
- 100 Milliliters Oil
- 1.50 kilograms Ground beef / Slices of lasagna pasta
- 750 Grams Cheese
- 5 Cups Tomato sauce
- Warm the water with a piece of onion and oil, until it boils
- Cut the bell red pepper in little squares
- Once the ground beef and the bacon are cooked, add the bell red pepper.
- After the slices are ready, put them in the pyrex
- Preheat the oven at 200 degrees
- Add 1 layer of pasta, then beef afterwards tomato sauce and at the end cheese. And repeat 2 times
- Leave the lasagna for 20 minutes
Source: Snap Guide
Share It To Your Friends!