- Chicken1, cleaned and prepared
- Garlic5 cloves
- Lemongrass4 stalks
- Coriander3 roots
- Fish sauce1 tbsp
- Soy sauce2 tbsp, light
- Salt1 tsp
- Pepperfreshly ground
- Nam Jim Gai(ready-made sweet and sour sauce) to serve
- Peel and finely chop the garlic.
- Wash and trim the lemon grass and finely chop the white part.
- Wash, trim and finely chop the coriander root.
- Mix the garlic, lemon grass, coriander root, fish sauce and soy sauce with the salt and a little pepper.
- Wash the chicken, pat dry and spread with the marinade.
- Wrap in clingfilm and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Lay the chicken on a roasting rack, place a drip tray under it and roast for about 50-60 minutes until golden brown.
- Brush with the marinade from time to time.
- Joint the chicken and serve with nam jim gai sauce and rice.
Source: Fine Dining Lovers
Share It To Your Friends!