- 1 cup jasmine rice
- 1 (13.5 oz) can coconut milk
- juice from one lime
- 1 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- pound chicken breast cutlets, cut into 1-inch cubes, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 3-4 Tbs. chili sauce (like, the kind you get for spring rolls)
- 2 Tbs. honey
- sliced scallions and sesame seeds for garnish
- In a rice cooker (or your favorite stove top method) add the (rinsed) rice and coconut milk. Cook until you hear dat beep, yo. Once you hear it, toss the rice and add the lime juice.
- In the meantime, heat the oil over a medium-high heat in a medium skillet. Add the chicken and sear on both sides until cooked through and browned all over. Transfer chicken to a baking sheet or plate and toss with the chili sauce and honey.
- And you won’t believe how hard this gets. Ready?
- Serve the coconut lime rice with a helping of the sweet chicken bites
Share It To Your Friends!