- 320g ready rolled pack of puff pastry
- 4 tbsp of pizza topping sauce/tomato sauce
- 12 slices of pepperoni (optional, use mushrooms, peppers, ham, sweetcorn or any other favourite toppings)
- 50g mix of cheddar and parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 220ºC/ Gas mark 7
- Unroll the pastry
- Spread the pizza sauce over the pastry
- Cut the pepperoni in half and place on the pastry vertically and evenly spaced
- Sprinkle all but 1 tbsp of the cheeses over the pastry
- Using the parchment paper as a guide roll the pasty from it's longest side up into a tight roll
- Using a sharp knife cut the pastry into 12 rounds and place cut side up, on a parchment lined baking tray.
- Sprinkle the remainder of the cheese onto the pizza wheels
- Bake for approximately 15 mins until the pastry is cooked
- They will be very hot inside so leave for a couple of minutes before tucking in or allow to cool
Source: Cherished By Me
Share It To Your Friends!