- 4 medium sized boneless skinless chicken breasts, fat trimmed
- 1/3 cup whole wheat breadcrumbs
- 2 egg whites
- 4 oz goat cheese
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 12-16 basil leaves
- 4 large sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp parmesan cheese for topping
- Pre-heat over to 350 degrees. Pound each chicken breast with a meat mallet until 1/4" thick
- In a food processor, combine the sun-dried tomatoes, olive oil, basil leaves, and goat cheese. Spread evenly on each chicken breast and roll. Secure with 2-3 tooth picks.
- Dip each roulade into egg whites, and then into a breadcrumb and garlic powder mixture. Bake in a glass casserole dish for 40-50 minutes. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve with a spinach salad!
Source: Cheese Please
Share It To Your Friends!