- 200 grams spaghetti noodles
- 1 pack of Bacon strips
- 1 cup of fresh Holy Basil leaves
- 4 pcs dried chilli cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1 medium sized onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Olive oil for stir frying
- Cook the pasta until tender but still firm. In a separate pan, fry the bacon strips. Set aside and let the oil drip or place in a bowl with paper towel. Cut into smaller pieces.
- Sautee garlic and onion in olive oil. Add the bacon, dried chillies and basil leaves. Then add the cooked spaghetti noodles. Stir fry it until the ingredients are mixed well together (around 2-3 minutes).
- You can sprinkle with white ground pepper and dried oregano leaves too to add more flavor.
- Serve immediately with a glass of ice-cold soda.
Share It To Your Friends!