- Short Pork Ribs 0.5 kg
- 5 green peppers (I used Dominican peppers, which are unexpectedly spicy for me!)
- 5 dried red peppers
- 1 green onion
- 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp sugar, 4 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp cooking wine, 1 tbsp soy sauce. 3 tbsp cooking oil
- Blanch the ribs for 10 minutes (A few friends told me that this is not enough, so double it if you prefer a tender bite). In the meantime, rinse the peppers. Cut the green ones in half and get rid of the seeds.
- Marinate the blanched ribs with sugar, cooking wine, soy sauce and corn starch for 5 minutes. Get a pan and add the cooking oil. Let’s fry the ribs with low heat until both sides turn golden.
- Get the ribs out. Use the oil left in the pan to fry our peppers until the green ones get their tattoos done.
- Ribs back in. Add salt and chopped green onions. Gently stir for about 2 minutes. Done! Get your cold drinks ready!
Source: Paws On The Plate
Share It To Your Friends!