- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 inch fresh ginger, chopped
- 4-5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3-4 whole Thai chillies
- 6 baby bok choy, thickly sliced horizontally
- 1/8 cup chicken broth
- 1 tbsp tamari soy sauce
- Heat the oils in a wok, then add the ginger, garlic and chillies.
- Stir fry until the garlic is soft. Don’t burn.
- Add the bok choy and continue to stir fry until the leaves begin to wilt.
- Immediately add the chicken broth and soy sauce, cover and steam for 5 minutes.
Source: Cooking In Sens
Share It To Your Friends!