- 1 kilo pork’s face with ear and nose
- 1/4 kilo chicken liver
- 10 pcs. kalamansi
- 4 pcs. onion, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 pcs red chillies (siling labuyo), chopped (optional)
- Clean the pork’s face thoroughly. Shave the skin. Drain.
- Grill the pork till golden brown.
- While grilling, boil the chicken liver to tender. Drain and set aside.
- Chop the pork finely into 1/4 inch square. Also, chop the chicken liver and the onions.
- In a bowl, mix the pork, liver, onion and lime juice. Add some salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Spice up with some chillies (sili) and serve!
Source: Bloggistaph Blog
Share It To Your Friends!