- 4 6-ounce pieces of salmon
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 large cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon capers
- Combine flour, salt and pepper in a shallow dish. Dredge salmon in flour until evenly coated; reserve any excess flour.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Add oil and heat until hot, but not smoking. Sauté salmon until golden brown on both sides and thoroughly cooked, about 8 minutes. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Add garlic to pan and cook for 1 minute, or until fragrant, but not brown. Stir in reserved flour, then add chicken broth, wine and juice from half of the lemon. Bring to a boil, scraping the bottom to remove any browned bits and cook until slightly thickened. Slice the remaining half lemon into at least 4 slices, then stir in lemon sections and capers, cooking until just warm.
- Spoon sauce over fish, top with a lemon slice and serve.
Source: Art Of Natural Living
Share It To Your Friends!