- Sesame oil1 tbsp
- Ginger1 tbsp, freshly, grated
- Garlic1 clove, crushed
- Onion1 red, sliced
- Pork450 g, stir-fry strips
- Mushrooms100 g, chestnut, quartered
- Pepper1 red and 1 yellow seeds removed and roughly chopped
- Chilli sauce2 tbsp, sweet
- Dark soy sauce2 tbsp
- Teriyaki sauce2 tbsp
- Snow peas200 g (sugar snaps or mange tout)
- Sesame oil2 tsp
- Vegetable oil2 tbsp
- Rice200 g, long-grain, cooked
- Peas100 g, frozen
- Scallion4, finely chopped
- Soy sauce2 tsp, light
- To prepare an easy pork stir fry recipe start heating the oil in a large wok or skillet and add the ginger and garlic and onion. Fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the pork and fry for 5 minutes, turning as needed, to brown the meat.
- Tip the red and yellow pepper and chestnut mushrooms into the wok or skillet and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Pour in the sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce and teriyaki sauce with the snow peas. Cook for a further 2-3 minutes until warmed through.
- Beat together the egg and sesame oil and put to one side.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a wok or skillet and add the rice and stir-fry for about 3-4 minutes until completely heated through.
- Add the peas and spring onions and stir-fry, turning the rice constantly around the pan, for about 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and ground black pepper and splash in the soy sauce, then push to one side of the pan.
- Pour the beaten egg mixture into the other side and leave for about 10 seconds so it begins to set.
- Using a chopstick, briskly swirl around the egg to break it up and then toss around with the rice.
- Stir-fry for a further minute and serve the pork stir fry straight away.
Source: Fine Dining Lovers
Share It To Your Friends!