- 200 grams pork belly, cubed
- 300 grams French beans, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- vegetable oil
- chilli flakes (optional)
- Heat a shallow pan and add cooking oil.
- Fry the pork pieces until crispy. Set aside.
- Using the same pan, add the garlic and cook until soft and fragrant. Do not overcook or burn.
- Add the beans, and stir to cook the beans until bright green, about 2 minutes.
- Add the cooked pork and stir to mix through.
- Add the chilli flakes (if using) and stir. Turn off heat.
- Serve with steamed rice.
Source: Adobo Down Under
Share It To Your Friends!