- 1 1/2 lbs. sandwich steak
- 1 medium white or red onion
- 4 big garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon of bija ground annatto seeds
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- Optional: 2 tablespoons of season all
- 1 tablespoon of cooking oil
- Slice the onion horizontally (as if you were making onion rings - only thinner). Crush and chop the garlic - mash in pestle and mortar if available.
- On a big frying pan, add the oil and allow it to heat on medium high.
- Add the onions and garlic, stirring for one minute.
- Add the steaks and the ground annatto on top. Stir.
- Add half the salt and stir. Add the season all if you are using it.
- Cover for 5 minutes.
- Uncover and stir for another minute. Taste the steak and add the rest of the salt if needed.
- Add the pepper.
- Serve and enjoy!
Source: Life Bites
Share It To Your Friends!