- 1 big bangus (milkfish), cut into pieces
- 2 ampalaya (bittergourd), cut into pieces
- 2 eggplant, cut into pieces
- 3 pcs. long green pepper
- an inch of ginger, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cups vinegar
- 1 cup water
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a pot, arrange bittergourd at the bottom.
- Add in the fish and the eggplant.
- Then, put in the pepper, onion, garlic, ginger and vinegar. Bring to a boil.
- Add in the water. Simmer for a few minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Serve hot
Source: Bloggistaph Blog
Share It To Your Friends!