- 1 (11 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 5 cups regular corn flakes
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt the butterscotch chips and peanut butter in a medium saucepan over low heat. Meanwhile, dump the corn flakes and peanuts into a large mixing bowl.
- When the butterscotch chips and peanut butter have melted, pour them over the corn flakes mixture and stir until the corn flakes are well coated.
- Place the cookie mixture by Tablespoons onto the parchment paper lined baking sheets and let sit for 1 hour or until hardened.
Source:A Table at Robert Ridge
Share It To Your Friends!