- gelatin powder 5 g
- Matcha 1 tbsp + 1 tsp
- water 2 tbsp (may need more depending on the tofu)
- soft tofu (extra soft? better) 110g
- sugar 40 g
- milk 100 g, and light cream 80 g
- You got a mixer? Good, tofu, water plus matcha. Press the button. Add more water if necessary. They should mix like a smoothie.
- Heat up a small pot with medium heat. Melt the sugar with milk and cream.
- Add the tofu and match mix. Stir until all blend in.
- Add the gelatin powder and keep stirring. Turn off heat.
- Now it’s the fun part. Bring out the dessert molds & shapes. Fill them and cool down in the fridge overnight.
- Get them out and take a spoon now!
Source: Paws On The Plate
Share It To Your Friends!