- 4 chicken legs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons oregano (7 grams)
- pinch of thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon salt (3 grams)
- 3 sprigs rosemary (remove the leaves)
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (26 grams)
- 1 cup water (250 ml)
- In a medium- sized frying pan add 2 tablespoons (26 grams) olive oil, add the chicken legs, sprinkle with half of the following ingredients oregano, thyme,salt, rosemary leaves and chopped garlic turn the legs and sprinkle with the other half of the above ingredients. Add the water and cover cook on high heat till boiling then lower heat to low to medium for approximately 30-40 minutes (check occasionally), check for doneness after 30 minutes**, if cooked remove cover raise the heat and cook till water has evaporated. Turning to brown on both sides. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
- ** you can check to make sure they are done by using an instant-read thermometer (the chicken should be at least 165°F when cooked)
Source:An Italian In My Kitchen
Share It To Your Friends!