- 1/2 kg pork strips, fat included
- 1/2 kg pork liver strips
- 1 tsp onions
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 cup potatoes sliced into strips
- 1 cup carrots sliced into strips
- soy sauce
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- kalamansi juice
- black pepper
- green and red bell pepper strips
- sili espada
- Cut your pork and pork liver into thin strips.
- Marinate you pork liver in soy sauce, kalamansi juice and a little brown sugar.
- Saute your pork in onions and garlic. Add in a few strips of green and red bell pepper.
- Once the pork is done, add in your marinated pork liver including the marinade together with some slices of potato and some carrots.
- Season with a little salt and pepper, a little vinegar to taste.
- Simmer for 10 minutes or just until the pork liver is done. Do not over cook as this will cause the liver to be too chewy.
- Add some sili espada or long green peppers, stem cut off and simmer for about 2 minutes. Serve hot.
Source: Istoryang Kusina
Share It To Your Friends!