- ½ cup San J Gluten Free Teriyaki Sauce
- ½ cup honey
- 3 pounds chicken wing drummettes
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with foil.
- Combine the San J Teriyaki Sauce with the honey. Pour half the mixture into a large mixing bowl, add the chicken wings and toss to coat. Place the chicken wings on the prepared baking sheets, skin side down, and bake for 20 minutes. Discard any leftover marinade.
- Remove 2 tablespoons from the remaining Teriyaki and honey mixture. Pour the remaining sauce into a small serving bowl. Turn the chicken wings over, brush with the 2 tablespoons of sauce and cook for another 2 minutes. Sprinkle the wings with the sesame seeds and serve with the reserved sauce for dipping.
Source: Simply Gluten Free
Share It To Your Friends!