- ¾ cup Vegenaise
- 2 garlic cloves, grated or finely minced
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- 2 teaspoons agave nectar (or sugar)
- ½ teaspoon kosher or fine sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 6 – 8 chives, minced (about 2 tablespoons)
- ¼ of a cucumber (about 3 inches) – peeled
- 4 (4-ounce) cod filets
- 2 teaspoons Vegenaise (I use soy free)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ½ cups gluten free kettle cooked salt and vinegar potato chips (a 2-ounce bag), crushed
- Prepare the sauce by combining the ¾ cup Vegenaise, garlic, lemon juice, agave, ½ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon pepper and minced chives in a mixing bowl. Grate the peeled cucumber into a paper towel and squeeze out all the juice. Stir into the sauce mixture, place in a serving dish, cover and refrigerate until serving time. Can be made a day or two ahead.
- For the fish, preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Arrange the fish filets on the prepared baking sheet and sprinkle with a small pinch of salt and a large pinch of pepper then brush each fillet with ½ teaspoon of Vegenaise. Top the fish filets with the crushed potato chips, gently pressing them down. Bake for 10 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve with the sauce.
Source: Simply Gluten Free
Share It To Your Friends!