- 1 can cream style corn, about 2 cups
- 1 can whole sweet corn kernels (including the liquid), about 2 cups
- 1 cup sweet rice, sticky rice, glutinous rice, or Calrose rice
- 2 cans coconut milk, about 4 cups
- 3 cups water
- 3/4 to 1 cup sugar*
- Combine all the ingredients in a large pot.
- Bring to a boil then lower the heat to medium and let it simmer.
- Stir occasionally to prevent the rice from sticking to the bottom.
- Cook for about 20-25 minutes or until the rice is cooked.
Source: Art Of Dessert
Share It To Your Friends!