- 4 - 5 cloves of garlic ( pounded with their skins on )
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- 6 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 dungeness crabs ( cooked and cracked ) ** since we do not have dungeness crabs in the Philippines... you can substitute the dungeness with our very own alimango..
- rock salt
- coarsley cracked pepper corns
- 3 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup parsley ( chopped fine )
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- In a large oven-proof pan ---Saute butter and olive oil. Add the garlic to the
- melted the butter and olive oil mixture. Add Set aside.
- Prepare the crabs... break the crab legs from the body. Cut the crabs into 2 sections per crab. DO NOT remove the meat from the shell.
- Stir in crabs into the hot butter, garlic and olive oil mixture. Add salt, pepper and lemon to taste. Toss everything well.
- Bake the crabs for 6 minutes... Toss well again... to make sure all the crabs are coated with the butter/garlic mixture. Bake again for another 6 minutes until the garlic is brown.
- Remove from oven and toss parsley into the crab.
- Serve immediately.
Share It To Your Friends!