- 500 grams peeled and de-veined large shrimp
- 1 teaspoon pimenton de La Vera
- Sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon butter
- the juice of one lemon, divided
- Season the shrimps with pimenton, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Melt the 1/4 cup butter in a skillet over medium high heat.
- When the butter is sizzling add the garlic and sauté until fragrant but not brown.
- Add the shrimp and cook, a minute or so on each side, until just done. Do not over cook the shrimp or they will become tough.
- When the shrimp is done add the 1 tablespoon butter and toss until all the shrimp is glossy and slick. Remove from heat.
- Add half of the lemon juice, toss to mix thoroughly, and taste. If you feel it needs more lemon start adding the other half, tasting as you go. Season to taste with salt and pepper if you feel it needs it. Serve immediately.
Source: 80's Breakfast
Share It To Your Friends!