- 1/2 lb ground pork
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 5 pcs hot dog, sliced diagonally
- 1 packet of deli salami, sliced (you could also substitute it with other deli meats like pastrami)
- 1 c diced ham
- 1 large can tomato sauce
- 1 cup banana ketchup
- 1/2 c pineapple juice or juice from a jar of pickles (cucumber)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bulb onion, chopped
- bay leaf
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 c brown sugar (if you want it sweeter, you may add more)
- Saute the beef and pork with garlic and onions in a pan. Add black pepper and bay leaf. Stir until golden brown or when the mixture is almost dry. This may take about 5 – 10 minutes
- Add the tomato sauce and ketchup. Add a cup of beef broth and let it simmer on low heat. Make sure to stir it so you won’t burn the bottom.
- Add the hotdogs, ham and salami. Let it simmer and allow all the flavors to fuse. Add sugar, salt and pepper to taste.
Source: Goddess Of Deliciousness
Share It To Your Friends!