- 1/2 kilo of Tilapia (2 pieces medium size)
- 1 medium size onion, chopped
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 thumb-size gingers, minced
- 2 pcs. mdium size eggplant, cut lengthwise
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 4 tablespoon of vinegar
- 4 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 cup of water
- 3 pcs. green chili finger
- a pinch ground pepper & msg.
- 2 tbsp cooking oil (for sauteing)
- 1/2 cup cooking oil (for frying)
- Prepare the Tilapia by removing the scales, gills and innards.
- In a pan, fry the Tilapia until golden brown and set aside.
- Saute garlic and onions until light brown.
- Add the water and sugar. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the vinegar, ginger, ground pepper, msg. and salt. Stir well.
- Add in eggplant and simmer until soft then put in fried tilapia.
- Add the green chili finger and simmer for another 2 minutes.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.
Source: Lucky Mom
Share It To Your Friends!