- Duck breast: about 350 g
- Peeled Pineapple: half is enough. The other half? Make yourself a drink
- Some sweet peas/edamames. mostly for decoration
- Cooking wine 1tbsp, Soy sauce 1tbsp, Oyster sauce 1tbsp (optional), corn starch 1tbsp, salt 1/4 tbsp
- Cooking oil 1/4 tbsp and 1 piece of sliced ginger and 1 green onion (chopped)
- Dice the duck breast and pineapple. Blanch the peas/edamames.
- Marinate the duck breast with cooking wine, corn starch and salt for about 15 minutes.
- Ready your pan/wok with cooking oil. Turn on high heat. Add the ginger and green onion chops. Once they start sizzling, add the duck breasts. Keep stirring until the duck breast turns white.
- Add soy sauce and oyster sauce to give the duck dices some taste and color. Then here comes the peas/edamames. One more minute of stirring.
- Another minute and we are ready!
Source: Paws On The Plate
Share It To Your Friends!