- 500g chicken breast, sliced
- 1 cup button mushroom, sliced
- 1 small onion, minced
- 125g all purpose cream
- 3 tbsp white wine
- 1 chicken buillion
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 stalk scallion, chopped
- salt & pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Sprinkle salt & pepper on the chicken. Set aside and let it sit for 10min.
- Heat pan & pour olive oil.
- Brown chicken over medium heat. Set aside.
- On the same pan, saute onion.
- Add mushroom and stir for a couple of minutes.
- Pour white wine and water. Add chicken buillion and simmer.
- Add chicken and all purpose cream. Mix and let it simmer for 2-3min.
- Add scallion, salt & pepper to taste and cook for another minute.
- Transfer on a plate and serve with steamed rice.
Source: Pot Pot Cooks
Share It To Your Friends!