- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 8 scallions, whites and greens separated, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Pinch of salt
- 1 lb cod or other firm white fish, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 8-ounce can coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- In a large nonstick skillet set over medium-high heat, heat the oil until shimmering.
- Add the scallion whites and red curry paste then sauté one minute.
- Add the garlic and salt and cook about 2-3 minutes.
- Gently stir in the cod and stir to coat.
- Add the coconut milk and fish sauce and mix well.
- Simmer about 4-5 minutes, until the cod is cooked through.
- Remove from heat, stir in the lime juice, cilantro, and scallion greens.
- Serve over rice.
Source: Zosia Cooks
Share It To Your Friends!