- 300 grams chicken momo
- 4 tablespoons sushi vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon peppercorn
- small piece of ginger, sliced
- 2 pieces dried bay leaves
- 1 and 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Saute the garlic and ginger in oil until the garlic turns slightly brown.
- Add in the chicken. Stir until the sides of the chicken are slightly cooked.
- Pour in the water, vinegar, soy sauce, bay leaf and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add in the coconut milk. (Note: You can use less coconut milk if you wish to have less sauce.)
- Reduce the sauce for 10 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Serve in a bowl. Eat with rice and fresh salad. This makes 2-3 servings so share and enjoy!
Source: Adobo Research
Share It To Your Friends!