- 4 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy/whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- Place the chocolate chips in a medium sized bowl.
- In a small sauce pan, simmer 1/2 cup heavy cream.
- Pour heavy cream into the bowl with the chocolate chips.
- Wait for 10 seconds before whisking the cream and the chocolate until the texture smoothens.
- Add in vanilla extract.
- Let the chocolate cool to room temperature before refrigerating it overnight.
- Using a melon baller or a small ice cream scoop, form the truffles.
- Coat the truffles with cocoa powder.
Share It To Your Friends!