- 1/2 cup Butter
- 4 ounces (120 g) Unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 1/2 cups White sugar
- 3 Whole eggs
- 3/4 cup + 2 Tbsps Sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 cup Chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350?F. line an 8-inch square baking pan (2 inches high) with foil. set aside.
- Melt the butter and the chocolate together in a thick saucepan over low heat. stir continuously with a wooden spoon. remove from heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, using a wire whisk or wooden spoon, beat the sugar and the eggs until blended. Pour in the chocolate mixture and beat until combined. stirin the flour, the baking powder and the chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking pan. bake in the upper rack of the oven for 45 to 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in all four corners comes out clean. To wait for the center to come out clean would mean over baked brownies that are fudgy in the middle but crispy in the outer edges. Do not over bake them.
- Allow the brownie to cool in the pan for 5 minutes. carefully lift the brownie together with the foil from the pan and allow to cool completely in a wire rack. chill or freeze until firm and cold before cutting into bars.
Source: The Pro Files
Share It To Your Friends!