- 2 serving-size Chicken pieces (dark meat has more flavor)
- 3 medium-size Potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 Celery stalk, chopped
- 1 Carrot, sliced
- ½ Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 Tomato, chopped
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- 2 Bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 2 cups Chicken Stock
- Black Peppercorns (about ½ teaspoon)
- 1 tablespoon fresh, chopped Parsley (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Sour Cream (optional)
- In a pan, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Sauté onions, celery, peppers, carrots, pepper corns, and bay leaves until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add chicken, tomato, and garlic, and cook until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add stock, potatoes, paprika and parsley and cook for 20 minutes or until potatoes are cooked. Add water if necessary, depending how thick you like your stews. Season stew with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream and bread.
Source: All That's Jas
Share It To Your Friends!