- 3 pieces boneless skinless chicken breast halves, flattened
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 piece raw egg
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon flat parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup onions, diced
- 1/2 cup carrot, minced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 can peeled whole tomatoes (28 ounces)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Make the Sauce.Heat a cooking pot and pour-in 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Sauté garlic and onions until the texture of the onions becomes soft.
- Add-in carrots and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the whole peeled tomatoes and lightly mash it while cooking. Bring to a boil and simmer for 15 to 18 minutes
- Heat a skillet or frying pan and pour-in 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- While waiting for the oil to reach the desired temperature, rub the salt and pepper on each chicken breasts.
- Dredge the chicken breasts in flour, dip in the beaten egg mixture, and roll over bread crumbs.
- Pan-fry the chicken breast in the pan with extra virgin olive oil until half done. Flip the chicken to cook the other side.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Arrange the cooked chicken breasts on an oven safe plate then pour the sauce over each piece.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over each chicken (this should be on top of the sauce).
- Top the parmesan cheese with mozzarella cheese and pour the remaining sauce on the plate.
- Place the plate with chicken in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with chopped parsley.
- Serve hot. Share and Enjoy!
Source:Life's Something Different
Share It To Your Friends!