- 1kg chicken thighs or breast
- 1tbsp curry powder
- 1tbsp onions chopped
- 1tbsp garlic crushed
- 1tbsp ginger chopped and peeled
- 1 1/2 cups potato chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper
- 4 pieces sili espada (green)
- 1 cup coconut milk (2nd squeeze)
- 1 cup coconut milk kakang gata (1st squeeze)
- Saute onions and garlic.
- Add in chicken and cook for 3 minutes.
- Season with patis and pepper.
- Add in the 2nd squeeze of your coconut milk. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes. Add the curry powder.
- Add the kakang gata or 1st squeeze of your coconut milk. Add also your potatoes, carrots, bell peppers. Simmer for 15-20 minutes or until the sauce becomes oily.
- Add the sili espada and season with pepper according to taste.
Source: Istoryang Kusina
Share It To Your Friends!