- 350 grams chicken breast
- 4 tablespoons sushi vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon peppercorn
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger paste
- 2 pieces dried bay leaves
- 1 and 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoon coconut milk
- Place the chicken breast in a pan
- Add in the vinegar, 1 cup of water, salt, garlic, ginger, peppercorn, and bay leaves.
- Bring to boil. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Flip the chicken. Cover and simmer for another 30 minutes.
- Set aside the pot. Then, fry the sides of the chicken in olive oil. Brown the sides as you prefer.
- Slice the chicken and place on the serving plate.
- Discard the garlic, peppercorn, and bay leaves using a sieve.
- Combine the adobo broth and coconut cream in the pot.
- Reduce the sauce and season with ginger paste, salt and pepper according to your taste.
- Pour in the sauce. Sprinkle some parsley and black pepper. Serve with vegetables and enjoy!
Source: Adobo Research
Share It To Your Friends!