- 1 cup glutinous-rice flour
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 cups coconut milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded jackfruit, preferably sweet preserves
- 1 medium kamote (yam or sweet potato), cubed
- 2 small gabi (taro root), cubed
- 4 ripe saba, peeled and sliced diagonally
- Combine rice flour with 250 ml water and form into small balls.
- Place the coconut milk in a casserole and bring to a boil, then add the sago, sweet potato, taro and other root crops you may have.
- Cook for 5 minutes, then add the banana, jackfruit and rice balls.
- Stir in sugar and salt.
- Simmer for about 15 minutes or until all the fruit and root crops are cooked and all the rice ball float to the surface. Stir frequently .
- Ladle out servings into individual bowls. Serve warm.
Share It To Your Friends!