- 3 lbs of pork, cubed
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed and minced
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons ginger, crushed and minced
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 bullion cube
- salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons bagoong alamang (shrimp sauce paste)
- green beans
- green onions copped
- optional: green chile pepper
- Prepare the meat by cutting the pork into 1-inch cubes. A good way to ensure the meat is tender is to sprinkle some meat tenderizer and let sit in the refrigerator for about 30 mins-1 hour.
- Saute ginger, garlic, and onion until browned and wilted.
- Add pork and cook on med-high heat until browned. Add water and allow to simmer for about 10 minutes. Add bullion cube, salt (if needed) and pepper.
- Add 1/2 can of coconut milk and continue to simmer. Mix in bagoong thoroughly. Continue to simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Combine green beans, green onions, and optional green chile pepper. Heat covered for another 10 minutes.
Source: Beyond The Stethoscope
Share It To Your Friends!