- 1 lb beef sirloin, thinly sliced
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 3 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 Clear plastic bag (Ziploc)
- In a container, combine soy sauce, garlic, salt, pepper, and sugar and mix well. Set aside
- Place the beef in the clear plastic bag
- Pour-in the the mixed seasonings in the clear plastic bag with meat and mix well
- Place inside the refrigerator and marinade for a minimum of 12 hours
- In a pan, place 2 cups of water and bring to a boil
- Add 3 tbsp of cooking oil
- Put-in the marinated beef tapa and cook until the water evaporates.
Source: Life's Something Different
Share It To Your Friends!