- 500g beef, cut into 1″strip
- 1 head brocolli
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp cornstarch, dissolved in 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup beef broth
- 3 tsp olive oil
- Black pepper, ground
- 1/2 tbsp soy sauce,
- 1/2 tbsp oyster sauce,
- 1/2 tbsp cornstarch,
- ground black pepper
- Combine the ingredients for marinade. Toss sliced beef on the marinade and leave for 30 minutes.
- Boil water. Put in brocolli and leave for 1 minute. Remove from heat and drain hot water. Put brocolli in a strainer and run cold water into it. Set aside.
- Heat 2 tsp olive oil in a pan and brown the marinated beef.
- Heat 1 tsp olive oil in a wok and saute onion & garlic.
- Add beef, soy sauce, oyster sauce, beef broth & dissolved cornstarch.
- Simmer for 10 minutes or until beef is tender.
- Season with black pepper.
- Add blanched brocolli & mix.
- Remove from heat and transfer on a serving platter.
- Serve with steamed white rice.
Source: Pot Pot Cooks
Share It To Your Friends!