- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- 1/2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano, chopped
- zest of 1 lime
- 3 garlic, minced
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed, minced
- 4 chicken thighs
- 4 strips bacon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine parmesan - jalapeno in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Lay the chicken thighs flat on a work surface. Using a mallet, pound the chicken to 1/4 inch thickness. Lightly season with salt and pepper. Scoop 1/4 cup of the filling towards one end of the chicken thigh. Roll the chicken to enclose the filling, placing it seam side down. Repeat with the remaining chicken.
- Take one strip of bacon and carefully wrap it around the chicken. Place on a baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining chicken. Bake chicken for 35-40 minutes or until the bacon is browned and crispy. Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes. Serve.
Source: Cherry On My Sundae
Share It To Your Friends!