- 3 lbs chicken thighs (about 9 pieces)
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- 1/2 onion finely chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper sliced in strips
- 1 can small whole white potatoes, cut in quarters
- 1 can medium carrots, sliced
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 3 bullion cubes
- 2-3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1/2 cup water (optional)
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- First, sauté garlic and onion in a skillet until browned/wilted.
- Add chicken and 3 bullion cubes crushed. Cook until slightly browned (about 10-15 minutes in medium/high heat). The chicken will release juices drippings. (Optional: drain some of the juices so overall sauce will not be a greasy)
- Pour whole can of tomato sauce. Mix well.
- Add white potatoes, carrots, bell peppers. Let simmer covered for 10 minutes in medium heat.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, fish sauce, and 1/2 cup of water if the sauce appears too dry. Continue to heat for about 10 minutes.
Source: Beyond The Stethoscope
Share It To Your Friends!