- 10 whole chicken wings (or you can cut them each into flats and drumettes, discarding the wing tip or saving it for another purpose)
- 1 Tbsp. aluminum-free baking powder (NOT baking soda)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 and 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup prepared yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tsp. hot sauce (such as Tabasco)
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Place a rack onto a cookie sheet.
- In a large bowl, toss the wings with the baking powder and salt. Place wings on the rack in single layer and cook for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, leave them in there and raise the heat to 425°F until brown and crispy, 40-50 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine the ketchup, mustard, honey, hot sauce, chili powder, garlic powder and smoked paprika. Taste and add salt and pepper if desired.
- When wings are done, add to the bowl of sauce and coat well. Remove wings (discard remaining sauce) and serve, or put them back on the rack and back into the oven until the sauce is dry and sticky-looking, 8-10 minutes more.
Source: Cook The Story
Share It To Your Friends!