- 1 (16 oz.) pkg. frozen chopped spinach or a bundle of chopped fresh spinach
- 2 Japanese eggplant, diced
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. frozen salad shrimp
- 4 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp. nigella/kalo jeera/kalonji seeds
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 4-6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 green chili, minced
- 1 tsp. ghee
- salt to taste
- Heat oil over medium-high heat and sizzle nigella seeds and green chilies.
- Add onions and garlic and stir-fry until onions turn translucent.
- Stir-fry eggplant until golden brown and add spinach.
- Add salt to taste and cook over medium heat until juices from spinach evaporate.
- Stir in shrimp, cover and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Adjust salt to taste, garnish with ghee and remove from heat source.
Source: Chumkie's Kitchen
Share It To Your Friends!