- 4 boneless pork chops
- 2 Tbls vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbls vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 8 oz white mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 2 Tbls flour
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/3 cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a large skillet over high heat.
- Mix together flour, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Dredge pork chops in flour mixture. Set aside.
- Add 2 Tbls vegetable oil to the hot skillet. Swirl to coat.
- Add pork chops to the pan, and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side until browned.
- Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Add remaining 1 Tbls vegetable oil to the pan. Reduce heat to medium high.
- Add onions and mushrooms to the pan. Cook for 5-6 minutes until soft and starting to brown. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Mix in flour, and stir until it is no longer white.
- Whisk in chicken stock and milk. Bring to a simmer. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add pork chops back to the pan. Simmer for 5-7 minute until the gravy has thickened and the pork chops are cooked through.
- Serve immediately
Source: Dinner Dishes & Desserts
Share It To Your Friends!