- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Chili Garlic Sauce – or to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 – 3 pounds boneless pork chops
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- (Cooked rice or hash browns – optional)
- 2 tablespoons water
- In the slow cooker mix together the brown sugar, ketchup, soy sauce, garlic sauce, pepper, and salt until well combined.
- Place the chops in the slow cooker and roll them in the mixture to coat.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or until fork tender. (4 -5 hours on high)
- Mix together the cornstarch and water, remove chops to a serving platter and lightly cover with aluminum foil to keep warm. Stir the cornstarch mixture into the slow cooker and cook on high until thickened.
- Serve sauce over chops with rice or hash browns.
Source: Cully's Kitchen
Share It To Your Friends!