- 8 cups russet potatoes , diced
- 1 yellow onion , diced
- 2 large carrots , peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 16 ounce Cubed Ham 2 packages of packages Smithfield Anytime Favorites™ Cubed Ham
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/4 cup flour
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream (you can also use milk - I used whole milk)
- ½ cup sour cream
- Add the potatoes, onion, carrot, celery, ham, Kosher salt, pepper chicken broth to your slow cooker and cook on low 7-8 hours, or high 4-5 hours.
- Using a potato masher, mash about 1/3 of the potatoes (don't worry the ham won't really mash that much)
- Add the flour, heavy cream/milk and sour cream and stir everything together.
- Cover and cook on high for an additional 15 minutes.
Source: Dinner Then Dessert
Share It To Your Friends!