- 1-1.25 pounds fresh salmon skinned and diced
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1-2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese (I used mexican blend from Trader Joes)
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning (Trader Joes type)
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped dill
- 2 teaspoons squeezed lemon juice
- salt and black pepper
- panko bread crumbs for coating
- oil for frying
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon good dijon mustard (preferably grained)
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- black pepper
- 1 teaspoon capers
- In a medium bowl, combine salmon, egg, cheese, lemon juice, lemon pepper, dill, garlic, mayo, salt, and pepper.
- Heat a frying pan with some oil on medium heat.
- Take some fish mixture with your hands or use ice cream scooper and shape into small disk shape.
- Dip both sides in panko crumbs.
- Fry on both sides until golden brown.
- Whisk all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Serve fish cakes with aioli
Source: Delights Of Culinaria
Share It To Your Friends!