- 4 kilo ground pork
- 4 pieces onions, minced
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 cups of bread crumbs
- 1/4 kilo raisins
- 5 pieces red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 boxes of cheese, finely grated
- 1 bottle pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons rock salt
- 1 medium can of pineapple juice
- 6 pieces eggs
- 2 tall cans of sausage, chopped
- 1/4 kilo green peas
- 3 pieces carrots, chopped
- 2 tablespoons grounded black pepper
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Blend them well.
- Then roll in aluminum foil.
- Steam the rolls once.
- Then fry the rolls until they turn into golden brown.
- Best served with tomato or banana ketchup as a dip.
Source: Pinoy Recipe
Share It To Your Friends!