- 500 gms pork ribs, cut into serving pieces
- 3 pcs potato, quartered
- 8 pcs green beans, ends trimmed
- 3 pcs saba, sliced diagonally
- 1/2 cabbage, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1/2 tsp peppercorns
- fish sauce
- 7 cups water
- In a large pot, add water and pork ribs. Boil for an hour over medium heat.
- Once the meat is tender, add the onion, peppercorns and fish sauce.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the potatoes followed by saba and green beans.
- Once the vegetables are tender, add the cabbage.
- Season with fish sauce.
- Serve hot.
Share It To Your Friends!