- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 cup shredded green cabbage
- 3 ounces shiitake mushrooms, diced
- 1 carrot, peeled and shredded
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 40 won ton wrappers
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- In a large bowl, combine pork, cabbage, mushrooms, carrot, garlic, green onion, ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar and white pepper.*
- To assemble the dumplings, place wrappers on a work surface. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the pork mixture into the center of each wrapper. Using your finger, rub the edges of the wrappers with water. Fold the dough over the filling to create a half-moon shape, pinching the edges to seal.*
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add potstickers in a single layer and cook until golden and crisp, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Serve immediately with soy sauce, if desired.
Source: Damn Delicious
Share It To Your Friends!